Llanelli Rural Council’s multi use community centres are permitted to re-open under Welsh Government legislation. The council is working with our community facility volunteers and the user groups to ensure re-opening of our community facilities is safe and compliant with Welsh Government Coronavirus regulations.
There are still restrictions on what activities are permitted. The list below details activities that can take place and those that cannot. For further information please visit:-
Address: Saron Community Hall, Saron Road, Bynea, Llanelli SA14 9LT
Hire cost of hall: £8 per hour during weekdays. £10 per hour during Saturdays and Sundays. Parties £10 per hour.
Hall bookings: contact the booking secretary on 01554 773296
Regular activities at the hall:
last updated August, 2019
- 6.30-9pm – Sewing Class
- 7-8pm – Kickboxing Taekwondo **New members welcome**
- 9.30am-12.30pm – Welsh Lessons – Beginners
- 7.15-8.45pm – Line Dancing
- 7-8pm – Kickboxing **New members welcome**
- 7-9pm – History Group (EVERY THIRD FRIDAY OF THE MONTH)
- 8am-1pm – Slimming World
- 9.30am-11.30am – Yoga for pregnant ladies (starting from 15 September, 2019)
The hall is popular for children’s parties and has insurance in place for accommodating bouncy castles and soft play.