Llanelli Rural Council’s multi use community centres are permitted to re-open under Welsh Government legislation. The council is working with our community facility volunteers and the user groups to ensure re-opening of our community facilities is safe and compliant with Welsh Government Coronavirus regulations.
There are still restrictions on what activities are permitted. The list below details activities that can take place and those that cannot. For further information please visit:-
Address: Dafen Park, off Maescanner Road, Dafen, Llanelli, SA14 8LR.
Dafen Park was recently transferred to the council under a licence to occupy agreement from Carmarthenshire County Council. This arrangement will be ultimately transferred to a formal lease for a 99 year period. The park has extensive facilities including a private members cricket club as well as bowls and football pitches, along with an astro turf pitch and conventional play areas.
Hire cost of hall: Cost for clubs/organisations to use hall £6 per hour. Parties other private functions, meetings and conferences £7 per hour. Price increase of 50p per hour from 1 June 2019 £6.50 per hour for regular users. £7.50 per hour for parties and other functions.
Hall bookings: All enquiries to the Dafen Secretary tel 01554 754587 / 07800 821452 or email [email protected]
Regular activities at the hall:
last updated March, 2020
- 12-4pm – Pain Management
- 6-7pm – Tai Chi Classes in Llanelli 2020
- 7-8pm – Tai Chi Classes in Llanelli 2020
- 10am-1.30pm – Cariad Spiritualists
- 4.30-7.30pm – Brownies
- 7.30-9.15pm – Stamp Society (EVERY FIRST AND THIRD TUESDAY OF THE MONTH).
- 9am-12noon – Pain Management
- 1-4pm – Dafen Old Age (FIRST WEDNESDAY OF THE MONTH)
- 2.30-5pm – Patchwork (EVERY OTHER WEDNESDAY)
- 7.15-9.15pm – Photography Club
- 11am-1pm – Meditation Class
- 1.30-3.30pm – Sewing Club
- 4-5.30pm – Fundamental Footy Frogs
- 6.30-8.30pm – Karate