Safer Routes in the Community: Swiss Valley & Felinfoel North 2022-2023
The views of the community and residents are being sought on the proposed works set out in the plans which can be accessed via the below link. The views of the community will be considered before a final proposed works is submitted to Welsh Government for funding in January 2022.
In summary there are solutions to issues in the following areas:
- A476 Millfield Road & Llethri Road junction
- A476 crossing point
- Swiss Valley School pedestrian path
- Swiss Valley School cycle & scooter shelter
- Swiss Valley School raised crossing point at Pen y Bryn
- Heol Nant crossing point
- Improvements to existing footpath down hill from Heol Nant near the community hall.
To view the proposed works map, please click here.
If you wish to have your say, after viewing the plans, please click here and provide feedback to the proposed works.